WELCOME!!!
Hey All! Welcome to the BVL Blog! I’m sure you guys know what BVL is all about so I’ll make the introduction very short ^_^
Well, as we all know, the group was founded by Colette_Prinny in tinierme.com
I figured that maybe it would expand the family if there were more “branches” so I made the blog specially for the group. You can post updates in TM, or anything you want but be sure to follow the rules.
Rules:
1. No racism (We’re a family so we gotta respect each other)
2. No pervs! (We don’t need those)
3. No cursing (don’t type the entire word there are minors in the family you know XD)
4. Enjoy and don’t be rude~!
XOXO,
Arinachan~!
P.S. Mods, Staff, and admins will be posted soon when everything has settled down and has been finalized and for those who wants to comment, on the 'select profile' box, choose as anonymous and write your username (url is not needed) unless you have any account on the list they provided. Thank you!


Family...you better not be the mother if I don't get to play as the father >:D
ReplyDeleteTyler, stop posting weird comments!
ReplyDeleteXD It's not weird...We dated ya know >:O
ReplyDeleteThat's not true!!! If youdon't stop this, I'll ban you forever! >.< Go online in YM right now!
ReplyDeleteOkay, Okay, I'll stop and...
ReplyDelete*clicks Yahoo messenger, types username and passowrd, clicks your name, types...hello!*
heya arina chan it's me Elia Ilmatar friend of Prin chan so how are ya
ReplyDelete